Nowadays, there is a strong desire for compatibility between family and professional life. This makes the possibility of reconciling work and family life according to one’s personal requirements a key factor when determining the attractiveness of a workplace.
It is not only employees with children who are happier and more productive when they do not need to worry about childcare; people at the beginning of their careers also value a corporate culture that has a positive attitude towards individual life paths.
Qualified and motivated staff are increasingly one of the most important factors in determining a company's financial successful and competitive advantages.
Employers who offer their employees flexible childcare or on-site nurseries are better able to retain their workforce and attract new personnel.
- Competitive advantages when recruiting new personnel
- Increased retention of qualified and motivated employees
- Prompter return of employees from maternity or paternity leave
- Proximity to the workplace saves time and increases flexibility
- Increased motivation and satisfaction
- As an employee benefit, exempt from tax and social security contributions (for children not yet of school age)
“91% of employees with children consider the compatibility of work and family to play at least as important a role as salary when choosing an employer.” *
*Source: survey by the German Federal Ministry for Family Affairs