The Phorms Concept is based on bilingual education (German – English) and the fostering of individual talent in an all-day environment. Phorminis is an English-German Kindergarten which is integral part of the bilingual Phorms School. Our Early Years Department caters for children aged 10 months to 6 years. Our children and students learn English and German from our native-language teachers using the immersion method.
Phorms Nurseries, Reception, Primary and Secondary Schools are located in various cities in Germany.
For our Nurseries in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Heilbronn we are seeking qualified and enthusiastic
TORF - Recruiting Fair Application 2017 - Early Years Educators
Early Years Educators
- you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood
- you hold a national qualification in Early Years’ Childcare or a comparable education
- you like to support and assist children in their personal and educational development
- there is no prior knowledge of German required but you should be willing to learn German
- an innovative educational concept
- an international orientation
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small groups
- continuing professional development
- an appealing benefit package
If you enjoy working with children and would like to be a part of an innovative school concept we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online.