The Phorms concept is based on bilingual education (German – English) and the fostering of individual talent in an all-day environment. Children, parents and employees experience our schools not only as a learning environment, but also as a space dedicated to social interaction. For that reason, we collaborate with each other in a sincere manner.
The Phorms school network consists of a number of schools in Germany covering all age groups from nursery on.
For our Secondary Schools in Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt and Heilbronn we are looking for qualified
Relocation to Germany - Secondary Teachers
- you are a qualified secondary teacher, ideally with a Master’s degree
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- you are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you have an interest in learning German
- an innovative educational concept
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development
- an attractive benefit package
- an excellent location of the school
We seek enthusiastic and open-minded teachers to join a high performing faculty who enjoy working with children in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.