The Phorms concept is based on bilingual education (German – English), qualified day-care and individual talent fostering. Our children and students learn English and German from our native-language teachers using the immersion method.
Phorms Nurseries, Reception, Primary and Secondary Schools are located in various cities in Germany.
For our Primary Schools in Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt and Heilbronn we are seeking qualified
Relocation to Germany - Primary Teachers
- you are a qualified primary teacher, ideally with a Bachelor´s degree
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- you are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students
- you will be joining a high performing and dedicated faculty enabling all pupils to achieve their potential
- there is no prior knowledge of German required but you should be willing to learn German
- an innovative didactic concept
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes and group sizes
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- an excellent location of the school
- continued professional development
- a competitive benefit package
We seek enthusiastic teachers with an open-minded character who enjoy working with children in an international setting. We look forward to receiving your online application.