The Phorms Concept is based on bilingual education (German – English) and the fostering of individual talent in an all-day environment. Children, parents and employees experience our schools not only as a learning environment, but also as a space dedicated to social interaction. For that reason, we collaborate with each other in a sincere manner.
The Phorms school network consists of a number of schools in Germany covering all age groups from nursery on.
For our Early Years Departments in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Heilbronn and Munich we are looking for qualified
Relocation to Germany - Early Years Educators
Early Years Educators
- you are a qualified Early Years Educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or a comparable qualification
- you are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children
- you are motivated in supporting each child individually in their developmental progress
- you are dedicated to enabling all children to achieve their potential
- you have a profound knowledge and understanding of child protection obligations
- you have an interest in learning German
- an innovative educational concept
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- continuing professional development
- an attractive benefit package
- an excellent location of the school
We seek enthusiastic and open-minded individuals who enjoy working with children in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.